MARKETING YOUR HOME
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected. I work with the industry’s best home stagers, photographers, and videographers. I will ensure that your home looks polished, organized and ready to sell. The majority of buyers look for homes on MLS and other online sites. First impressions are made based on the photos. This is why its imperative the photos look professional and capture every important detail of the home, which may appeal to buyers.
Depending on the characteristics of the home, I will personally select which photographer I believe will capture its essence the best.
Some older homes, like century homes, deserve special attention to certain details like crown moulding, door handles, windows, and other beautiful original features that appeal to that type of buyer. Newer homes may require some sleek staging and photos to stand out and attract attention.
How do You Determine Your Asking Price?
You obviously want to sell your house for the highest possible price. You may even have a number in mind. But, how do you determine if that number is reasonable? You may be concerned that:
- If you list your house too high, few buyers, if any, will see it.
- If your price is too low, you could end up leaving thousands of dollars on the table.
Don’t worry. I will create a pricing strategy that will pique the interest of qualified buyers. I’m also very knowledgeable in the local market. I know what properties like yours sell for, and can get yours sold at the high end of that range.
I begin by getting to know your property and all its desirable features. Then I make some calculations to determine its Current Market Value. That value is based, in large part, on what similar houses in the area have sold for recently.
Of course, buyers won’t pay for the sentimental value you place on your house. But special features such as hardwood floors, a newly renovated kitchen or bathroom, or a beautiful backyard patio can have an impact on how quickly a property sells and for what price. I’ll help you understand all the factors that go into setting the list price, and ensuring it is just right for the marketplace and your goals.
Curious as to what your house is likely to sell for in today’s market? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation. I’ve got the answers for you.
HOW DO YOU ATTRACT QUALIFIED BUYERS?
As an active REALTOR® in the local market, I can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. I know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, I’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. I’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures, virtual 3D tours, and/or drone shots and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses;
- Showcasing your listing on my popular website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting public and agent only Open Houses to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other REALTOR’s® so their clients know about your property as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
DEALING WITH OFFERS
I WILL HANDLE ALL THE DETAILS
When selling your house, there are few things more exciting than receiving an offer. That means someone is interested in your property and has prepared a formal offer to buy it.
What is an offer, exactly?
It’s simply a legal document that shows the price the buyer is proposing to pay, which may or may not be the same as your listing price. An offer will include other details, such as the requested closing date, and may also include one or more conditions, such as “conditional on the property passing a home inspection.”
Ideally, when you receive an offer, you will want to sell your house to that buyer for the highest price possible. In addition, you’ll want to make sure there are no potential problems that might prevent the deal from closing – such as the buyer being unable to arrange financing.
I realize this may sound complicated. Don’t worry. As your REALTOR®, I’ll take care of all the details. For example, I will:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you my professional assessment as to the quality of the offer. If there are things that concern me, I’ll point them out to you.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary, that gets you a better deal, without risking the sale slipping through your fingers.
- Skillfully negotiate with the buyer on your behalf, so you sell your house for the highest price possible.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, and work closely with the buyer and his or her agent, to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
Selling your house is my expertise, especially in this local market.
CLOSING THE SALE
MAKING SURE YOUR MOVE GOES SMOOTHLY
There are few things I enjoy more than telling a client, “Your house is sold.” That means I have found them a qualified buyer, got them the price they wanted, and negotiated a great deal.
That doesn’t mean my work is finished. Far from it.
As your REALTOR®, I’ll work closely with you to ensure the deal is finalized and that your move goes smoothly.
I’ll take care of the details. For example, if there are any conditions on the offer to buy your property, such as “passing a home inspection”, I’ll coordinate with you and the seller’s agent to ensure that the condition is satisfied and the deal closes.
I’ll also be there for you up to the day you move – and beyond. I provide you with the names of recommended lawyers, contractors, movers, etc. from my network of reputable professionals and companies. I’ll also clearly explain what to expect leading up to closing day and give you advice as to how to prepare.
My goal is simple: To make your house sale and move a positive experience.
Want to learn more about how I can help you sell your property while making the process positive for you? Please submit the form below or call or email me to schedule a no-obligation Personal Consultation.